- 2 small cans of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 16oz. can of Chicken Stock
- 1 small can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom
- 6 medium sized russet potatoes, diced in medium to small pieces (the bigger the pieces, the longer in the crock pot)
- 1/2 of a yellow onion, diced
- 6 strips of bacon, crumbled into small pieces
- Green onions (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Colby Jack Cheese, shredded (Optional)
- 1/4 cup White Cheddar Cheese, shredded (Optional)
Combine the following ingredients: all of the soups, the diced potatoes and onions, and 3 strips of bacon in a crock pot and set to cook for 5-6 hours on HIGH. The potatoes will take a long time to cook, fyi.
With about an hour left to go, add most of the colby jack and white cheddar to the crock pot mixture. Set the rest aside as a topper.
When you're ready to serve, sprinkle green onions, crumbled bacon (from the 3 remaining strips), and the remaining cheese on top. Voila! Awesome in a bowl.