There's nothing Gus and me hate more than dealing with defrosting then cutting raw chicken! Grrroosssss... That's why I love this recipe I'm going to share with you today. It's delicious, easy, and best of all- you can use frozen chicken to achieve awesomeness!
Here's what you need to do in one glorious sentence:
Combine frozen chicken breasts, 1/2 cup of Italian Salad Dressing, 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce, and 12 oz of your favorite bottled BBQ Sauce and cook in crock-pot for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
Here's the ingredients listed for ya:
- 3 Frozen Chicken Breasts (or Fresh, whatever ya like)
- 1/2 cup of Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 oz. of your fave BBQ Sauce (Trader Joe's... amazing)
- Veggies to slow cook (if you want) - we added cut up yukon potatoes and sliced onions
When everything is done cooking, shred the chicken (it will shred super easy) and it'll soak up the delicious, somewhat spicy sauce. I originally found this recipe on AllRecipes here.
Happy chicken cooking! Have a wonderful weekend all.