Recent Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Decor Alert - Reimagined Movie Posters

As many of you know, I'm a big movie nut. One of my favorite pastimes has been the art of movie posters. I used have several framed in my bedroom in fact. A few months ago, I did a post dedicated to posters chic enough for adults to have in their homes. 

Today, I'd like to share with you some incredible "alternative" movie posters that are out on the internet these days. Artists have taken their favorite movies and put their own amazing spins on them. Enjoy and happy shopping my fellow film/art aficionados!

OLLY MOSS
21 year-old UK Artist

 

JAMIE BOLTON
Graphic Designer



MICHELE ROSENTHAL
"The Breakfast Club" Prints available for $10.00

BRANDEN SCHAEFER
"The Dark Knight" and other prints available in several sizes, from $24.99

ERIC TAN
Pixar-movie inspired prints


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails