Recent Posts

Monday, February 15, 2010

Did you know this about Target?

Happy President's Day/3-Day Valentine's Weekend to all :) 


Tomorrow, I'll be posting the beginning of my bedroom makeover. I'm pretty excited about the initial results. For now, I want you Target-shoppers to know the following...

If anything you want to buy at your local Target is damaged or the box it comes in is a bit damaged, the cashiers will easily give you 10 or 15% off depending on the level of damage. (Wahoo!)



Remember this accent table from Friday's post? Thanks to small dings I'll never care about on two of them, I got each or $40 then 10% off of that. Not bad for something that's only temporarily marked down from $60.

Stay tuned tomorrow to see how this one purchase has totally begun to transform my lovely little bedroom. 



1 comments:

Dolores said...

Ahh, thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails