I've been meaning to make my own version for Gus and I to enjoy on the cheap (sans giant restaurant bill). So here it is, deliciously cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip for your home table...
- 3 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and chopped finely (fresh can work too)
- 1 10oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped finely
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Dash of salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Combine spinach, artichokes, mayo, most of the mozzarella, spices, and half the parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Place dip in greased small glass pan and top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake until cheese turns golden brown and you can see the dip bubbling.
- Serve with chips, croutons, forks.. anything you want! Enjoy!
Just an FYI to fans who miss my daily posts. I lost my job a few weeks ago and have been interviewing like crazy to find a new one. Since this doesn't leave me much time or resources to blog, I've been writing sporadically.
I hope to be able to post more regularly again soon. Thanks for stopping by as always!