Recent Posts

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hi there


Gus and I doing field research for work while at Disneyland. Not officially working, but I look to think analyzing the parks as I ride all the rides could potentially help my job.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience as I've stepped away from blogging for a few months to focus on my new job. As some of you know, I had been laid off, spent weeks looking, only to land in an even better, more exciting role with the same company (Disney).

I have a few things in the can to share on the blog soon and will try to post something this holiday weekend or directly after. In the future, I doubt I'll be able to return to my 5-post a week schedule but I'm going to make more regular appearances here.

Thanks for staying tuned- have a wonderful fourth of July everyone!

Annie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails