Holy buckets Batman! I made it to 100.
I must say that I'm quite proud of all that I've done with and for the blog and the inspiration it's given me to start and keep writing. Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and supporting me along the way!
In honor of 100 posts - instead of the top 100 things about me, here's 10 you may not already know:
1) I had a talent agent when I was a kid.
2) I completely ripped off Disney's Hercules as a stage musical for my high school and conned everyone I knew into being in it. I later got to tell this story to the directors of Hercules, John Musker and Ron Clements when somehow- I magically ended up working at Disney Animation.
3) I've been on NPR twice for my work on audio documentaries.
4) I strongly prefer gummi worms to gummi bears, and mostly only the yellow, green, and orange varieties.
5) I will one day have my own cupcake bakery. That day may come sooner than later...
6) I once mistook Jason Mraz as a Jason Mraz cover band. I told him that and he later used it as his own joke at a concert at Duke. I heart Jason Mraz.
7) My secret dream job aside from movie mogul and cupcake baker is wedding planner. I'm especially into these sites: Southern Weddings, 100 Layer Cake, and Style Me Pretty.
8) My all time favorite movie is While You Were Sleeping. I watch it at least twice a year.
9) I was a cheerleader Senior Year of high school. This is widely regarded as a silly decision given my personality and is usually the most surprising thing I can tell people about me.
10) Writing this blog has given me hope and kept me from quitting Hollywood when the going's gotten tough! Here's to more writing, and more inspiration in 2010.