Recently, I created my own amazing Steak Marinade. Continuing on my marinade roll... I give you - BBQ Pork in the Crock Pot ala Annie... (the title is still under construction). Anyway, this is pretty simple, very delicious, and very easy.
- 1 pork tenderloin (I used prepackaged from Costco; you could also probably use other cuts of pork that are cheaper)
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Dash of red chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard (I use Trader Joe's Garlic Mustard Aioli)
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 or 3/4 of a cup of your favorite barbeque sauce (used Trader Joe's)
-1/3 cup of ketchup
Place the pork in a large crock pot. Combine all of the other ingredients and mix well. Pour over the pork and set to cook on low for 5-6 hours. When it's done, the pork will be falling apart deliciously.
Hope you enjoy! As much as I've enjoyed marinade making, I recently made some amazing cookies so I'll be sharing that recipe in an upcoming post. Stay tuned!