Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Easy Dinner - BBQ Pork in the Crock Pot




Recently, I created my own amazing Steak Marinade. Continuing on my marinade roll... I give you - BBQ Pork in the Crock Pot ala Annie... (the title is still under construction). Anyway, this is pretty simple, very delicious, and very easy. 


Ingredients:
- 1 pork tenderloin (I used prepackaged from Costco; you could also probably use other cuts of pork that are cheaper)
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Dash of red chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard (I use Trader Joe's Garlic Mustard Aioli)
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 or 3/4 of a cup of your favorite barbeque sauce (used Trader Joe's)
-1/3 cup of ketchup


Directions:
Place the pork in a large crock pot. Combine all of the other ingredients and mix well. Pour over the pork and set to cook on low for 5-6 hours. When it's done, the pork will be falling apart deliciously.


Hope you enjoy! As much as I've enjoyed marinade making, I recently made some amazing cookies so I'll be sharing that recipe in an upcoming post. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

This looks really, really good and easy. Thanks for posting it. I will be at Costco later this week and I will be sure to pick up some pork tenderloins and give this try. I love easy new recipes! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails