Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Internet for Bakers

Those of you who read this blog often, may have noticed that I really enjoy baking. I've even considered opening up my own side or full-time business devoted to it. I love how relaxing it can be and the deliciously creative results it can yield. All of the recipes for the above photos can be found on the right-hand sidebar, just go to "Living with Annie Recipes."

For today, I'd like to share with you some of the best internet baking inspiration I've found. I highly encourage you to follow these sites if you share my passion.

Like Google for food, but fantastically better. These are two visual search engines that usually contain links to great blogs and recipes. You can even submit your own!

Cake pops, cake pops, cake pops (see Mickey and Minnie versions of mine above)! Her photos are just as gorgeous as her innovative baking and decorating ideas. She never fails to amaze. Follow this one if you aren't familiar, you'll be very glad you did.

Ree Drummond, aka Pioneer Woman, is on the rise as an entertaining cook that posts fantastic pictures and equally fantastic recipes on her food blog. She also just released a cookbook.

One of my passions is the universe of cupcakery. A trio of bloggers on this site works diligently to keep you up to speed on cupcake trends all across the country.

How bout you guys? Any great baking sources I should start following?

1 comments:

Dolores said...

I've been bitten by the baking bug too! Smitten Kitchen is another good resource.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails