Recent Posts

Monday, February 1, 2010

Make these cookies

Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies... nom!

I spotted this recipe over at Artful Food Blog and knew it was something I had to do on my Sunday morning (Brunch, you are so last year.) I was pleasantly surprised when the "browned butter" tasted and smelled almost like caramel and gave these chocolate chip cookies the most rich and incredible taste!

I highly recommend you giving the recipe a try. The author suggests refrigerating 24-36 hours but I baked almost immediately after a few minutes in the fridge. They looked too good. I think this is probably why they have flat edges but hey- they tasted amazing!!

The only other substitution I made was omitting the walnuts. These babies were great on their own. Happy Baking!


1 comments:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Thanks for the link and the recommendation. These look so good and the fact that they have a caramel like smell and taste sold me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails