For those of you searching for a new twist on the bouquet of flowers gift... I've got a great DIY for you inspired by a gift I received from my friends Melissa and Harper.
Everyone loves getting flowers but they die a week or two later.. Why not give flowers and some amazing gift cards- the gifts that keep feeding your shopping addiction!
For my 23rd birthday, Harper and Melissa surprised me with a bouquet of lovely flowers and several gift cards (for small amounts) peppered in with those plastic note holders that come with bouquets. Here's how to make your own:
- One nicely sized bouquet of beautiful flowers
- 4-5 gift cards that your loved one would love to have, in amounts that work for you (with or without envelopes, your choice)
- 4-5 plastic note holders for flower arrangements
- Place gift cards in envelopes or skip envelope step. Attach each to a plastic note holder and stick into bouquet.
- Present to your delighted loved one! Huzzah!
Happy gift giving everyone:)